Kung Pao is a popular Chinese chicken stir-fry dish. Serve it in a new way by topping it on crispy fried spaghetti noodles.
Kung Pao Chicken on Fried Noodles Recipe
Kung Pao Chicken on Fried Noodles Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 500 Grams chicken fillet
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 scallions thinly-sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 Cup toasted peanuts Optional
- 1/2 Cup spring onions chopped
- 250 Grams spaghetti noodles cooked according to package directions
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, mirin, ginger and cornstarch; mix until the cornstarch is dissolved. Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes in chiller.
- In another bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, sugar, cornstarch, and red pepper flakes. Whisk until sugar and cornstarch are dissolved. Set aside.
- Make the fried noodles: heat up oil in a deep pot and fried noodles for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Heat up oil in pan. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes. Add scallions, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry for about 30 seconds. Pour in the sauce and toss to coat evenly. Pour over fried noodles.