Love baked potatoes? This easy recipe only requires only a few ingredients and it makes for a satisying meal!
Loaded Potatoes Recipe
Loaded Potatoes Ingredients
- 1 (40-pack) pack taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500 Grams Beef use ground round
- 4 Potatoes
- salsa to top
- Make the taco flavoured beef: Dissolve taco seasoning in ½ cup water. Heat vegetable oil in a large pan. Cook ground round until brown. Remove excess oil from the pan. Pour in dissolved taco seasoning mix and simmer until meat has absorbed the liquid.
- Clean potatoes under running water using a stiff vegetable brush. Pat dry. Prick on all sides using a fork. Brush lightly with oil and season with salt.
- Preheat oven or set turbo to 350 °F. Place potatoes on a wire rack set on top of a baking pan. Bake in the oven or turbo for 1 hour or until tender and skin feels crisp.
- Let cool for a few minutes. Make a slit lengthwise to open up potatoes.
- Top with beef, cheese sauce, jalapenos, crushed tortilla chips, and salsa.