Fresh lobster shouldn’t be overpowered by bold, heavy sauces. Let its succulent meat shine by pairing it with subtly flavored ingredients in this pasta dish.
Lobster Pasta Recipe
Lobster Pasta Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 4 cloves Garlic sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 siling labuyo (birds eye chili) chopped, or chili flakes
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 Cup dry white wine
- 300 Grams spaghetti noodles cooked according to package directions
- 4 300 to 500-gram lobster blanched, meat removed from shells, and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 Cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 Cup arugula leaves
- 1 lemon sliced into wedges and pan-grilled
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and tomatoes; cook slowly for 8 minutes, stirring to prevent them from burning.
- Add chilies; season with salt and pepper. Add white wine; cook for 2 more minutes or until reduced to half.
- Add spaghetti and lobster; toss to mix well. Turn heat to high. Toss in basil. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Top with arugula. Serve with lemons on the side.