Treat yourself to this indulgent lobster roll sandwich. If you can’t get your hands on lobsters, swap them out for prawns or large shrimps.
Lobster Rolls Recipe
Lobster Rolls Ingredients
- 2 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons peppercorns
- parsley sprigs
- 2 kilograms lobster about 4 pieces
- 4 Hotdog Bun
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley sprigs Chopped, for garnish
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Cup celery chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Salt to taste
- Combine bay leaves, peppercorns, parsley, celery, and 8 to 12 cups water in a large stockpot; bring to a boil. Add lobster. Add more water if necessary, just enough to cover seafood. Lower heat and allow to simmer. Cook for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove lobster from the pot. Peel and discard shell. Cut meat into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
- Make the dressing: Mix all ingredients together.
- Add lobster meat to dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast hotdog buns. Create a pocket by making a deep cut lengthwise along the top. Lightly brush insides with butter. Fill each bun with lobster meat and sprinkle with parsley.