This all-in-one meal has it covered from protein to veggies. If you can, skip the rice. Serve this low-carb crispy dory fillet recipe if you’re counting your calories.
Low-Carb Crispy Dory Recipe
Low-Carb Crispy Dory Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Flour
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Calamansi Juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup green bell pepper
- 1/4 Cup broccoli
- 1/4 Cup onion
- 1/4 Cup asparagus
- 1 piece (200 grams) cream dory use fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Season fish fillet with lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bread the fillet with flour and cornstarch.
- Make the sauce: Melt butter and add flour; mix well. Add milk then simmer. Add in lemon or calamansi juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another pan, make mixed vegetables: Heat vegetable oil and sauté green and red bell pepper strips, broccoli, onions, and asparagus. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pan-fry in oil until crispy. Serve with the cream sauce and mixed vegetables. Serve hot.