Revamp the classic mais con yelo by turning it into creamy grab-and-go ice pops! Also try substituting the corn with sliced bananas for a saba con yelo version.
Mais Con Yelo Popsicles Recipe
Mais Con Yelo Popsicles Ingredients
- 1 Cup canned cream-style sweet corn
- 3/4 Cup All-purpose cream
- 1/2 Cup condensed milk
- 3 tablespoon Pinipig (Puffed Rice) toasted
- In a bowl, combine corn, all-purpose cream, condensed milk, and toasted pinipig. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze overnight before serving.