Use all the ripe summer mangoes and dragon fruit to whip up this refreshing smoothie bowl! The great thing about smoothie bowls is that you can freestyle it: mix in your favorite fruit or top it with your favorite granola, nuts, and seeds. You can also give your fruit smoothie bowl a makeover by stamping out different shapes of fruit!
Mango-Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Mango-Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 Cup dragon fruit pink or white variety, frozen
- 2 mangoes cheeks only, frozen
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- chia seeds to top
- granola to top
- fruits fresh or dried, to top
- Place the banana, dragon fruit, mangoes, and coconut milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place in a bowl and add toppings.