Here’s a dessert that is fun and easy to prepare!
Mango Float With Walnuts Recipe
You can totally make this at home!
Mango Float With Walnuts Ingredients
- 500 grams condensed milk
- 4 (170-gram) can All-purpose cream
- 3 large ripe mangoes
- 4 packs biscuits
- walnuts (for topping)
- almonds (for topping)
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Stir well. Set aside.
- Wash and peel the ripe mangoes. Cut off the two fleshy sides of the mango and use a spoon to scrape the fruit into a bowl. Scrape the remaining fruit from the pit. Set aside.
- In a rectangular tray (about 12"x 8") pour and spread the mixed cream.
- Arrange the first layer of your biscuits and crackers.
- Pour and spread again the mixed cream.
- Top it with a thin layer of crushed mangoes.
- Repeat the process for the second layer. Add biscuits and crackers. Pour and spread again the mixed cream.
- Repeat procedure until the fourth and final layer.
- Finish with a layer of cream, sprinkle with crushed biscuits or crackers, and top with walnuts and mango.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW