Make cookies extra special by topping them with gooey marshmallows!
- 12 pieces cookies
- 12 medium-sized Marshmallows
- Prepare cookies as you normally would, but during the last 1 or 2 minutes of baking, take the cookies out of the oven and lightly press a marshmallow on top of each one.
- Return to the oven and bake for 1 or 2 more minutes.
- Alternatively, you can also do the same with store-bought soft batch cookies.
- Top each with a marshmallow; microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top, if desired.