Looking for healthy eats? This is an easy-to-do mash avacado breakfast (or snack) idea! All you need to do is mash an avocado and smear the creamy goodness on whole wheat toast. This mash recipe is high in heart-healthy fatty acids, fiber, potassium, and iron.
Mashed Avocado Toast Recipe
Mashed Avocado Toast Ingredients
- 1 piece avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread toasted
- 1/25 Cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons black olives sliced
- red pepper flakes
- olive oil for drizzling
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and place in a bowl. Mash the avocado with lemon juice and salt.
- Spread the mashed avocado on bread slices. Top with feta cheese, black olives, and red pepper flakes, if desired, then drizzle with a bit of olive oil.