Love matcha-flavored treats? This breakfast option is a nutrient-rich meal with green tea flavors and chia seeds.
Matcha-Chia Pudding Recipe
Load up on a nutrient-rich breakfast with this matcha-flavored pudding.
Matcha-Chia Pudding Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup yogurt
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons matcha (green tea) powder
- 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons almonds crushed
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, and matcha powder together. Add the honey and mix until combined.
- Pour in chia seeds and mix well, making sure that the chia seeds are well coated.
- Place in an airtight container and leave for 8 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- To serve, place chia pudding in two bowls and top with chopped nuts and chocolate chips, or your preferred combination of toppings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW