Hefty servings of meat muffins make for a great take-anywhere meal. These meat muffins pack well and get a boost of flavor from the barbecue sauce.
Meat Muffins with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Meat Muffins with BBQ Sauce Ingredients
- 1 piece onion peeled
- 2 cloves Garlic peeled
- 1 piece cauliflower florets separated, stem trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 kilo Beef use ground beef
- 1 can corned beef
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 piece Egg
- 1/2 Cup catsup
- 1 Table Spoon brown sugar
- 1 Table Spoon Cayenne pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 350?F. Lightly grease muffin pans. Set aside.
- In a food processor, process onion, garlic, and cauliflower pieces until finely chopped. Mix the chopped vegetables with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated. Completely fill the prepared muffin pan with the beef mixture and pat down to remove air bubbles. Place in the oven and bake until beef is fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, make BBQ Sauce: In a bowl, blend ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, and ground cayenne pepper together. Set aside.
- Remove the meat muffins from the oven once done, and spoon about a tablespoon of the BBQ sauce over each.
- To serve, remove a meat muffin from the pan and slice. Serve with steamed white rice and with more BBQ sauce.