A hearty pasta dish that’s easy to make!
Mediterranean Pasta Recipe
A hearty pasta dish that's easy to make!
Mediterranean Pasta Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 kilo Chicken (use boneless chicken breast), cut in cubes
- 2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1/4 Cup black olives pitted and sliced
- 1/4 Cup green olives pitted and sliced
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Pack pasta noodles cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for about 7 minutes or just until cooked through. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic and onion in remaining oil, about 3 minutes. Add cooked chicken.
- Pour canned tomatoes; stir. Add olives, artichokes, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour over cooked pasta and toss well, making sure noodles are coated with sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW