Milk tea fans will love that their favorite drink has been made into this fantastic and tasty ice candy. It has all the flavor of your favorite milk tea drink – including the pearls! Milk tea has never been this good.
Milk Tea Ice Candy Recipe
Milk tea gets an icy make-over that you can eat!
Milk Tea Ice Candy Ingredients
- 6 bags black tea leaves
- 3 cups hot water
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar or to taste
- 1 Cup fresh milk
- 1 Cup black tapioca pearls cooked
- In a glass measuring jug, steep tea bags in the hot water for about 3 minutes. Remove tea bags and add sugar. Stir to dissolve. Add fresh milk and stir to mix. Add black pearls. Set aside.
- Using a funnel and a 1/3 measuring cup, pour about 1/3 cup of the mixture, including a few pearls, into an ice candy bag. Remove the funnel and tie the bag closed. Repeat with remaining milk tea mixture.
- Freeze ice candy at least overnight. Serve while frozen.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW