These Milo Muffins were made for the kiddo’s break. It’s actually a hack recipe because I was a hurry so I just used pancake mix. The results are these easy, fluffy chocolate muffins.
Milo Muffins Recipe
Milo Muffins Ingredients
- 1 200-gram pack pancake mix
- 1 medium Egg
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/3 Cup powdered chocolate drink (we used Milo)
- chocolate chips as desired
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C. Place cupcake liners in a 12-cup cupcake pan. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients together: add the pancake mix, egg, oil, cup water together. Then add the Milo powder. If desired, you can add chocolate chips for extra chocolate flavor.
- Scoop into the cupcake liners and bake until puffed and a toothpick inserted into the centers of each muffin emerge clean, about 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack.