Popsicles are easy to make: you can use your fave chocolate drink or fruit juice to make this kid-friendly icy treat. This popsicle recipe has milk and chocolate wafers, too.
Milo Popsicle Recipe
Milo Popsicle Ingredients
- 1 Cup Whole milk
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Chocolate Drink (we used Milo) or to taste
- 1/4 Cup chocolate wafers finely crushed
- Place milk and Milo in a pitcher and mix well. (You can add more Milo, if desired.)
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
- Unmold popsicles when ready to serve. Coat tops of each with crushed wafers.