Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes Recipe
You'll definitely want more than one!
Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes Ingredients
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Cup salted butter melted
- 226 Grams cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 250 ml all purpose cream Chilled
- 1 1/2 cups blueberry syrup (or fresh blueberries for toppings)
- In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Mix to combine.
- Line a 12-muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Divide buttered-graham crumbs evenly into the lined muffin tray. Press tightly and evenly using the back of a tablespoon. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, and eggs. Beat until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip chilled all-purpose cream. Whip to almost stiff peaks. Add whipped cream to the cream cheese batter. Fold it gently to combine.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture onto crumb-lined muffin tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F or 170 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Chill for 4 to 6 hours.
- Top with blueberry syrup or fresh blueberries before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW