Need an easy and simple to make cake recipe? No problem! This cake recipe will churn out a rich and moist chocolate cake that’s perfect for your next family gathering. Pair it with a mean chocolate frosting and garnish with a chocolate ganache drip. Let the kids join in on the fun with decorating. They could top it off with an assortment of sprinkles, fresh strawberries, nuts, or thin wafers. This is sure to be the star at the dessert table!
Moist Double Chocolate Drip Cake Recipe
Moist Double Chocolate Drip Cake Ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 extra-large Egg
- 2/3 Cup Whole milk mixed with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups and 2 tablespoons (275 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 Cup water boiling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line 2 (8-inch) round cake pans with parchment paper.
- Mix vegetable oil, eggs, and milk mixture in a large bowl until well blended. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and instant coffee in another bowl.
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir gently until just combined. Add boiling water and mix until smooth.
- Divide cake batter evenly between prepared pans. Tap pans lightly on a flat surface to remove air bubbles.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack before removing cakes from pans.