Pasta is a crowd favorite when it comes to entertaining or large family dinners. This pesto pasta recipe can work as either a main course or a tasty side dish to your main roasts.
Mushroom and Pesto Pasta Recipe
Mushroom and Pesto Pasta Ingredients
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Garlic chopped
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms like portobellow, shiitake, and button, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Pesto store-bought
- 500 Grams farfalle noodles cooked according to package sirections
- Simmer whipping cream, dried rosemary, and garlic, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 15 minutes. Strain; discard rosemary and garlic. Stir in Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan and sauté fresh mushrooms (portobello, shiitake, and button) for 2 minutes or until tender. Add store-bought pesto and farfalle noodles (cooked according to package directions); mix well. Add cream sauce; mix.