This savory dish is guaranteed to warm you up in a snap!
Mussel, Clam, and Fish Soup Recipe
Mussel, Clam, and Fish Soup Ingredients
- 1/4 kilo mussels scrubbed, and debearded
- 1/4 kilo clams scrubbed
- 3 1/2 cups fish broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 Cup cream
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 kilo white fish use fillets
- parsley sprigs roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- black pepper
- Put medium-sized stock pot over high heat. Throw in the mussels, and keep the pan covered until the shells open. Pour it through a strainer, reserving the liquid. Do the same for the clams. Tip the juices through a fine sieve to remove any remaining impurities.
- Remove the clam and mussel meat from their shells, leaving a few as garnish.
- Pour the juices into a clean pan over medium heat. Add the fish stock and paprika. Simmer for five minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cream.
- In another pan, heat the butter and stir in the flour under low heat for 2 minutes.
- Mix the stock and cream mixture in with the butter and flour mixture. Add the fish and simmer for five minutes. Add the mussels, clams, parsley, dill, and lemon juice and simmer for five more minutes. Serve while hot.