Pressed for time? This one-pan, four-ingredient salmon dish will let you put dinner on the table, stat! Serve it with a simple salad to round out your meal.
Mustard-Glazed Salmon Recipe
This one-pan, four-ingredient salmon dish will let you put dinner on the table, stat!
Mustard-Glazed Salmon Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons Salt
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 100 to 150-gram salmon steaks
- Mix sugar, salt, and mustard in a bowl until well combined.
- Spread mustard mixture on all sides of salmon and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Cook salmon, skin side down, for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 more minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW