Adding white wine enchances the flavor of the shrimp in this dish.
Nilasing na Hipon Recipe
Nilasing na Hipon Ingredients
- 1 kilo Shrimp washed and deveined
- 1/2 tablespoon Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/3 Cup white wine or your preferred alcoholic beverage
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/3 Cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tablespoon white pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup cooking oil
- Season shrimp with pepper, salt, garlic powder, and white wine. Set aside for 30 minutes or 1 hour.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, white pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Heat oil in a pan, and dredge the shrimp into the flour mixture. Fry the shrimp until golden brown.