No-Bake Brownie Balls Recipe
Use store-bought brownies to whip up this sweet treat!
No-Bake Brownie Balls Ingredients
- 3 120-gram packs brownies store-bought
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup chocolate graham crackers crushed
- Place brownies in a mixing bowl. Crumble brownies using a fork or your hands. Add cream cheese and white chocolate chips; mix until combined.
- Scoop out 1-inch balls using an ice cream scooper or your hands. Roll brownie balls in chocolate graham crackers. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve cold.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW