This no-bake dessert is as easy as it gets: you can make a cheesecake without an oven! This cheesecake recipe is simple and straightforward. Feel free to use different kinds of biscuits for the crust or different kinds of fruits for the topping. This no-bake cheesecake definitely deserves some space on that kitchen table of yours!
Basic No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Basic No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients
- 18-21 pieces graham crackers or your preferred cookie, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/3 Cup Butter melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or other flavorings like lemon zest
- 1 Cup whipping cream cold, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 (227-gram) block cream cheese softened
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatin unflavored
- 1/4 Cup fresh milk
- canned pie filling for topping
- Process cookies or cereal into fine crumbs using a food processor, or place in a zip-top bag and crush with a rolling pin. Measure out 1½ cups. Mix with butter in a medium bowl. If desired, add sugar or ground cinnamon. Transfer to a 9-inch round springform pan (with bottom of the pan covered with foil) and press crumbs firmly and evenly onto the bottom. Chill for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Whip cold whipping cream to stiff peaks; refrigerate until ready to use. Place cream cheese and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat by hand or using an electric mixer on medium speed until mixture is smooth.
- Bloom unflavored gelatin in fresh milk in a small bowl for 1 minute. Transfer to a small saucepan over low heat and let gelatin dissolve. Add gelatin mixture to cream cheese mixture and mix by hand or on medium-low speed.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture using a large whisk or rubber scraper. Pour mixture onto prepared crust. Cover with foil and allow to set in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours. Top with desired fruit filling.