Love no-bake desserts? Make these cocoa chocolate cookies! Magnesium, zinc, and iron are just some of the minerals that make unsweetened cocoa powder a nutritious treat.
No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Recipe
No-Bake Chocolate Cookies Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 Cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- Combine butter, sugar, milk, and unsweetened cocoa powder in a saucepan. Bring to a boil; allow to cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla extract, and quick-cooking oats. Stir well. Cool and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Scoop out balls using an ice cream scooper and flatten into cookies.