This no-bake dessert is a frozen treat you will love digging into! It’s made with a mix of frozen berries and yogurt. Bags of frozen berries are available in the frozen goods aisle of any major supermarket. The crust is made with crushed chocolate cookies, but feel free to adjust and choose a cookie or biscuit of your choice. Make this no-bake frozen pie on a hot weekend!
No-Bake Frozen Berry Pie Recipe
No-Bake Frozen Berry Pie Ingredients
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies (we used Oreo cookies) crushed
- 5 tablespoons Butter melted
- 25 Grams semi sweet chocolate melted in a double boiler or in a microwave
- 3 cups strawberry ice cream softened
- 1/3 Cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 Cup strawberries sliced
- 1 90-gram pack yogurt blueberry-flavored
- 1 250-gram pack All-purpose cream
- strawberries or blueberries, sliced
- Make the crust: Combine all ingredients. Press onto the bottom of a 9-inch round pie pan. Freeze for about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Scoop half of the ice cream onto the crust and spread with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Carefully stir in berries.
- Swirl yogurt into ice cream using a dinner knife or spatula. Top with the rest of the ice cream. Freeze pie until set, about 4 hours.
- Make the topping: Whip cream until soft peaks form. Spread on top of pie. Garnish with berries.