No-bake recipes make desserts much easier! Let this no-bake cheesecake set in the freezer for a cold but delicious treat. It’s even better when you top it with chocolate fudge!
No-Bake Frozen Cheesecake Recipe
No-Bake Frozen Cheesecake Ingredients
- Butter for greasing
- 1/4 Cup chocolate powder or Milo chocolate milk powder
- 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Butter melted
- 2 240-gram packs cream cheese softened
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup All-purpose cream
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chocolate powder or Milo chocolate milk powder
- 1 tablespoon Powdered SUgar sifted
- Butter each cup in 2 12-cup cupcake pans. Chill. Whisk Milo powder and graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl. Pour in melted butter, and mix until mixture looks like wet sand. Place about a tablespoonful of the crumbs into each cupcake cup. Using the bottom of a glass or measuring cup, press down on the crumbs until flattened and firm. Chill.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy in a large bowl using a whisk. Add sugar, and beat into the cream cheese. Add vanilla extract and lemon juice. Beat until well mixed. use an ice cream scoop to portion out the cream cheese mixture into the crumb-lined cupcake cups. Smooth out tops with a spoon, and freeze.
- Meanwhile, in a microwaveable bowl, heat cream and dark chocolate on High in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir; cook an additional 10 seconds as needed until the chocolate is completely melted. Stir in Milo powder and powdered sugar. Keep warm.
- To serve, remove each cheesecake from the cupcake pan by using a knife and pushing each cake up. Place on a serving platter, and pour hot fudge over each cheesecake. Serve immediately. Recipe orginally published in the January-Februrary 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.