These no-bake mango tartlets take less than 30 minutes to make and are made with only healthy ingredients!
No-Bake Frozen Mango Tartlets Recipe
No-Bake Frozen Mango Tartlets Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons almonds chopped and toasted
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 Cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups mango ripe, diced, divided
- Line 6 cups of a regular muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Make the crust: Mix together all ingredients. Divide mixture among cups and press down firmly with your fingers or a teaspoon.
- Combine yogurt and honey. Fold in diced mangoes, reserving ¹?³ cup for topping.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared cups and top with reserved mangoes. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Remove tartlets from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Remove cupcake liners and serve immediately.
- To store, place in an airtight container and keep frozen for up to 1 month.