Don’t know what to do with the fruit cocktail and canned peaches in your pantry? Grab just three other ingredients and make this dessert.
No-Bake Fruit Cocktail Refrigerator Cake Recipe
No-Bake Fruit Cocktail Refrigerator Cake Ingredients
- 2 250-ml packs All-purpose cream Chilled
- 4 tablespoons condensed milk or more, to taste
- 1/2 825-gram can peach halves drained well and sliced
- 10 to 12 ladyfingers (broas)
- 1 825-gram can canned fruit cocktail in light syrup drained well
- Combine all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a bowl; mix well. Adjust sweetness with condensed milk as desired.
- Line a 9x5-inch rectangular pan or dish with plastic wrap. Arrange peach slices on the bottom. Pour just enough cream over the peaches to cover them.
- Arrange ladyfingers on top of cream. Cover ladyfingers with more cream.
- Add fruit cocktail and pour in remaining cream. Cover and freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- Unmold cake onto a tray and remove plastic wrap. Slice into squares. Serve frozen.