No merienda yet? Whip up this quick and easy recipe to snack on in no time at all!
No-Bake Homemade Plain Cookie Sticks Recipe
No-Bake Homemade Plain Cookie Sticks Ingredients
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 Cup powdered milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- chocolate spread for dipping (optional)
- Mix egg with vegetable oil in a bowl.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and powdered milk. Mix well.
- Add all-purpose flour and mix until a dough is formed. Shape into sticks.
- Place a rack or stand in a big heavy steel pan. (Make sure the pan is dry and completely clean.) Cover the pan with a tight lid and pre-heat the pan by turning the heat on High for 5 minutes.
- Arrange your cookie sticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (or you can use a non-stick baking pan) and place it gently on the rack/stand. Cover the pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve with chocolate spread on the side for dipping or on its own.