In the mood to make a quick and easy snack? Look no further and try this no bake macaroni recipe!
No Bake Macaroni Recipe With White Sauce
No Bake Macaroni Ingredients With White Sauce
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 200-gram pack elbow macaroni
- 1 250-grams pack spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 380-gram can evaporated milk
- 1 125-ml pack all purpose cream
- 1 165-gram block quick-melt cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon Flour (dissolved in 3 tablespoons water to make slurry)
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Cook elbow macaroni in a pot of boiling water (mixed with a dash of salt and a bit of oil). Drain and set aside.
- Sautée onion and garlic. Add ground pork. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden brown.
- Pour spaghetti sauce. Add pepper and mix well. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Add cooked macaroni and toss evenly. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, combine butter, evaporated milk, all purpose cream, and grated cheese. Stir continuously using a whisker. Cook in low heat. When the sauce starts to boil, add the slurry and stir continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Place macaroni on a plate. Pour white sauce. Garnish with fresh parsley.