This easy yet impressive no-bake cheesecake has the creamy texture of a cheesecake without being too heavy on the belly. Mango chunks to add a sweet, refreshing juiciness while macadamia nuts add a flavor kick to the crust.
No-Bake White Chocolate Mango Cheesecake Recipe
No-Bake White Chocolate Mango Cheesecake Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup macadamia nuts toasted and sprinkled with 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 200 Grams white chocolate divided
- 1 Cup cream cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream divided
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 3 pieces mango sliced into 1/2- to 1-inch cubes, divided
- Line the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan with foil and the sides with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang.
- Make the crust: crush nuts and graham crackers in a food processor until very fine. Transfer mixture into a bowl. Add sugar and melted butter; mix until it resembles coarse sand. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pan; chill.
- Make the filling: prepare gelatin according to package directions. Melt half of the chocolate in the microwave. Beat cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add sour cream and 1/2 cup whipping cream; mix until smooth. Add vanilla and gelatin mixture; mix until combined. Fold in melted chocolate and half of the mangoes. Pour filling into crust. Chill for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Prepare the topping: whip remaining cream until stiff peaks form. Melt remaining chocolate in the microwave. Fold chocolate into cream. Top cheesecake with chocolate-cream mixture and remaining mangoes.