No-bake desserts are incredibly easy and time-saving! This no-bake cheesecake recipe can be made into cute bite-sized versions, perfect to bring to parties or for merienda at home with the family.
No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes Ingredients
- 6 cookies filling removed
- 1/2 Cup condensed milk
- 1 225-gram block cream cheese softened
- 3 to 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- lemon zest
- Arrange 6 cookies on the bottom of sturdy cupcake liners.
- Whisk condensed milk, cream cheese, lemon juice, and zest from 1 lemon until no lumps remain. Pour into molds. Top mini cheesecakes with cookie crumbs. Chill or freeze for 3 hours or overnight. Serve chilled or frozen.