These stuffed peanut butter balls are effortlessly easy to make. It’s a no-bake recipe, too, which means this dessert is a great choice to make on days when it’s too hot to turn on the oven.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
No-Bake Peanut Butter Balls Ingredients
- 1 Cup Powdered SUgar sifted
- 1 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Butter mleted
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 16 Small Marshmallows
- 1 180-gram pack dark chocolate buttons
- Whisk powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add and whisk in peanut butter and salt until smooth.
- Pour butter mixture over graham cracker mixture. Using a spatula, stir until mixture looks like wet sand and keeps its shape when squeezed in your hands. Gather a tablespoonful of the graham cracker mixture into your hand. Press a marshmallow into its center. Cover marshmallow with more graham mixture. Using both hands, form into a ball. Place on a parchment-lined tray. Repeat with remaining mixture. Chill balls until cold.
- Melt chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds, then in 10-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted. Dip each chilled ball into chocolate using forks, then return to parchment. Repeat with remaining balls. Store in airtight containers. Makes 16 2-inch balls. Recipe originally published in the October 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping.