You can make a dessert with only six ingredients: use this no-bake white chocolate pie recipe! You can serve with a salted caramel sauce, too.
No-Bake White Chocolate Pie Recipe
No-Bake White Chocolate Pie Ingredients
- 2 250-ml packs whipping cream Chilled
- 1 teaspoon flavorless gelatin
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 Cup Butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate finely chopped
- salted caramel sauce to serve
- Put 1/4 cup cream in a small saucepan. Sprinkle in gelatin. Set aside to bloom.
- In a food processor, process cookies on High until finely crumbed. Pour in butter, and pulse until mixture resembles wet sand. Transfer to a springform pan. Using your fingers, pat down crumbs until even and packed. Chill until ready to fill.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, begin whisking the remaining chilled cream until soft peaks on medium speed.
- Meanwhile, heat white chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds, then at 10-second intervals, until melted, stirring in between. Set aside until room temperature. Heat gelatin-cream mixture over low heat, swirling pan just until the gelatin melts. Stir into chocolate mixture. Set aside.
- Increase speed of mixer to high speed if not yet at soft peaks. Reduce speed, and gradually pour in chocolate mixture. Stir until just incorporated.
- Pour mixture onto chilled crust. Level top, and chill overnight or at least 4 hours. Slice, and serve drizzled with salted caramel sauce. Recipe originally published in the May 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping magazine.