This super easy, three-ingredient fudgy chocolate candy is made easier to eat in our tropical weather. Instead of melting all over your fingers in the heat, honey graham crackers serve as the one ingredient that won’t melt and soften until you place it in your mouth.
This melt-in-your-mouth candy is a classic fudge recipe that you’ll want to make every time you want something intensely chocolatey.
No-Cook Chocolate Candy Recipe
No-Cook Chocolate Candy Ingredients
- 8 squares graham crackers
- 1/2 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Butter for greasing
- Lightly butter and line a glass loaf dish with parchment with overhangs. Place graham crackers on the bottom. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat condensed milk and chocolate chips on High for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture over graham crackers. Gently tap the pan on the counter to release bubbles from the mixture. Use a toothpick to break the bubbles and create a smooth top surface. Chill overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Remove candy from the loaf dish using the overhands. Place on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, slice into 1-inch squares, wiping the knife before making each slice for clean slices. Keep chilled.