This easy taco recipe is 100% fuss-free: there is no cooking required! Grab that can of tuna flakes from your pantry and put this easy weeknight dinner together.
No-Cook Tuna Tacos Recipe
No-Cook Tuna Tacos Ingredients
- 2 95-gram cans tuna flakes in vegetable oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 medium head Iceberg lettuce julienned
- 1 medium red onion chopped finely
- 6 medium tomatoes cored and chopped finely
- 1/3 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- 12 crunchy taco shells
- Make the tuna filling: Mix together tuna flakes, sweet paprika, sugar, and taco seasoning in a bowl until well combined.
- Assemble the tacos: Evenly divide tuna filling, iceberg lettuce, red onion, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese among crunchy taco shells. Serve immediately.