If you find cooking lasagna too tedious, then you’ll love this fuss-free, simplified one-pan version!
One-Pan Lasagna Recipe
Make this fuss-free lasagna recipe using only one pan!
One-Pan Lasagna Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 Grams Beef use lean ground beef
- 1/4 Cup white onion minced
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 170-gram can canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 185-gram can Tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 6 to 8 sheets no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese grated
- Heat oil in a cast-iron or ovenproof pan over medium heat. Add ground beef, onions, and garlic; cook until meat turns brown. Add tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and ¼ cup water. Season with sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Move sauce to one side of the pan. Place 2 or 3 lasagna sheets on the bottom of the pan. (If necessary, cut noodles to smaller pieces.) Spread sauce to cover the noodles.
- Insert another layer of lasagna sheets into the sauce. Repeat to make one more layer. Make sure noodles are covered with sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Brush a sheet of aluminum foil with oil. Cover pan with foil, making sure foil doesn’t touch the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW