A pan is the only thing you need to whip up this pasta dish—and that already includes cooking your noodles!
One-Pan Tomato and Garlic Pasta Recipe
One-Pan Tomato and Garlic Pasta Ingredients
- 400 Grams spaghetti noodles
- 1 Cup Cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 sprigs basil torn, plus extra to garnish
- 1 medium white onion
- 3 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese grated, to serve
- Combine noodles, cherry tomatoes, basil, onion, garlic, olive oil, and 4 cups water in a large wok or skillet over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally to prevent noodles from sticking together. Cook until pasta is al dente or until water has completely been absorbed, about 9 to 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper; mix.
- Divide pasta among 4 bowls and garnish with basil and Parmesan cheese.