Did you know that you can cook your pasta and vegetables in the same pot and at the same time? It’s a time-saving cooking hack that results in fewer dishes to wash, too.
One-Pot Vegetable Pasta Recipe
Cook your pasta and veggies at the same time!
One-Pot Vegetable Pasta Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 200-gram pack rigatoni
- 4 cups water
- 1 large carrot peeled, roughly chopped into small pieces
- 1 small head broccoli florets only, cute into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Cup green beans trimmed, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 bunch asparagus cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 Pack Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a large pot, place bouillon cubes, pasta, and water. Place over high heat, and bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer, and add carrots, broccoli, beans, asparagus, and tomatoes. Cook until pasta and vegetables are cooked and water has nearly evaporated.
- Stir in oil, and transfer to a serving bowl. Top with Parmesan cheese, and serve while hot. Recipe originally published in the July 2017 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW