Need drinks for your next party? Try this fruity drink: it has orange, cherries, and gin!
Orange and Grey Spritz Recipe
Need drinks for your next party? Try this fruity chiller!
Orange and Grey Spritz Ingredients
- 3 maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons London Dry gin (we used Bombay Sapphire)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Earl Grey-anise syrup
- ice cubes
- 1/4 Cup sparkling wine (we used Martini Asti)
- orange peel ro serve
- cherries to serve
- Muddle cherries in a shaker using a muddler or wooden spoon. Add gin, fresh orange juice, and Earl Grey-anise syrup.
- Fill shaker halfway with ice cubes. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into a rocks glass with ice cubes. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with an orange peel and a cherry.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW