This ham will have your home smelling like Christmas morning every time.
Orange, Clove, and Honey Baked Ham Recipe
Orange, Clove, and Honey Baked Ham Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham in a large baking pan. Pour enough water in the pan to reach 1/4 inch up the sides. Set aside.
- In a saucepot, heat orange juice, cloves, honey, marmalade, and orange zest until marmalade has melted. Remove from heat and reserve half the glaze to serve if desired.
- Brush ham liberally with the glaze and cover with foil. Place in oven and bake 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees F, which will increase another 5-10 degrees while resting.
- Brush with more glaze at regular intervals if desired. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes. Place on a platter with ripe cherry tomatoes, dried cranberries, and peas. Serve, before carving at tableside, with reserved glaze on the side, if desired.