Stir-fried Asian noodle dishes are good to have in your repertoire. They make for easy meals on busy days! This easy chicken-and-noodle dish is a dish even kids will love.
Oriental Garlic Noodles Recipe
Oriental Garlic Noodles Ingredients
- 150 Grams Chicken (use chicken thigh fillet), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (grated), plus ¾ cup sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Leeks
- 2 tablespoons ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon red onion sliced
- 1/4 Cup shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 Cup Chinese soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 Cup oyster sauce
- 200 Grams egg noodles (pancit canton) (pancit canton), cooked according to package directions, drained
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- cilantro (wansoy) to garnish
- Combine chicken, rice wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, and grated garlic in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Sauté sliced garlic, leeks, ginger, onions, and mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken, Chinese soy sauce, sugar, and oyster sauce. Mix well and cook for 4 minutes. Add noodles, mix, and season to taste. Turn off heat and add sesame oil. Garnish with cilantro and leeks.