This version has mild spicy flavors for those who don’t like too much heat.
Oven-baked Korean BBQ Drumsticks Recipe
Oven-baked Korean BBQ Drumsticks Ingredients
- 1 kilo Chicken use drumsticks
- 1 Pack Korean barbecue mix
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Table Spoon sesame seeds toasted
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle Korean barbecue mix onto chicken, making sure each piece is well coated. Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Place chicken in a deep baking dish. Gently pour water into the dish (this will keep the chicken moist while baking). Cover with foil. Bake for 35 minutes. Take out of the oven.
- Bake again for another 15 minutes uncovered. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds before serving.