No-Cook Coffee Oats Cup Recipe
Here's a perfect way to start your morning. This overnight oats recipe is a hearty, tasty, and filling easy-to-make breakfast with lots of flavors. The best part is, you can customize the flavor and ingredients to suit your dietary needs or preferences.
Some notes to remember:
- 1 Measure ingredients for consistent flavor results.
- 2 Let the oats soak for at least 6 hours for a creamier texture.
- 3 You can add your toppings in the morning, just use a bigger jar.
- 4 Use old-fashioned rolled oats.
- 5 Leave some room in the container for expansion (oat mixture will expand overnight).