Serve the fish over steamed brown rice or al dente noodles, and you’re done! These pan-fried sole fillets will be ready in less the 15 minutes.
Pan-Fried Sole Fillets Recipe
Pan-Fried Sole Fillets Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Salt to taste
- 2 fillets white fish (use sole fillet), around 400 grams total
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons capers
- lemon juice
- parsley sprigs Chopped, for garnish
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Dredge fish fillets in seasoned flour. Set aside.
- Melt butter and heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once bubbling, add fish. Cook until lightly golden, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Add capers and cook for about 30 seconds. Add lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer fish to a serving platter and drizzle with caper butter. Garnish with parsley.