This soupy Filipino-Chinese pancit recipe is sure to make the rainy weather more bearable. Unlike other noodles, this dish uses egg noodles which is considered to be a healthier alternative given its low-fat content.
How do you make this lomi recipe?
It’s a hearty mix of the thick egg noodles, cabbage, carrots, and other ingredients such as pork liver and squid balls to make the dish filling. These also add a more mouthwatering texture and flavor. It’s easy-to-make and takes very little time to prepare.
Pancit Lomi Recipe
It's an easy and filling noodle dish best for nippy weather and cold days.
Pancit Lomi Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 Cup pork liver
- 1 Cup squid balls
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 kilo lomi noodles
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1 cabbage chopped
- 2 Egg beaten
- onion leeks chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Heat cooking oil in a medium-sized pot. Saute the garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the pork, pork liver, squid balls, and salt. Continue stir-frying over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Season with black pepper, add water and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add the lomi noodles and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and cabbage. Pour in the beaten eggs stirring continuously. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with onion leeks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW