This Filipino stir-fry noodle dish uses thick egg noodles and a variety of vegetables. This may be served for merienda or as the main dish!
Pancit Miki Guisado Recipe
Pancit Miki Guisado Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4 kilo pork sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tabespoon oyster sauce
- 2 cups cabbage
- 1 Cup carrot julienned
- 1 kilo miki noodles
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the pork belly and cook until the fat comes out. Stir in the garlic and onions and cook until slightly brown.
- Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Add a bit of water if sauce is too dry.
- Add the cabbage and carrots. Cook vegetables for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the miki noodles, and then saute. Cook for another 3 minutes. Then transfer to a serving dish.