Never thought mushrooms could be turned into a tasty side dish or snack? Surprise the kids with cheesy, oh-so-good chips with this mushroom recipe. They’ll surely love this healthy treat!
Parmesan Oyster Chips Recipe
Parmesan Oyster Chips Ingredients
- 1 Cup oyster mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oyster mushrooms, breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, and olive oil in a bowl; mix until well combined.
- Lay mushrooms in a single layer on the baking sheet, leaving a space between each slice. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Carefully flip mushrooms halfway through the cooking time to make sure they cook evenly. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.