Make your meal meatless yet satisfying with this spinach-artichoke pasta recipe. For extra oomph, add minced garlic and mushrooms or mix in a variety of cheeses such as gorgonzola, fontina, or goat cheese.
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cups spinach leaves blanched, chopped, and squeezed of moisture
- 6 pieces canned artichoke hearts chopped
- 450 Grams penne noodles cooked according to package directions
- 1 Cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups All-purpose cream
- Salt to taste
- Melt butter in a pan. Add the chopped spinach and artichokes.
- Toss in the cooked pasta. Add Parmesan cheese and cream. Mix well until the sauce coats the pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add salt sparingly because the Parmesan cheese by itself is already salty.